Cosmetic Surgery Springfield MA
Our Dr. Magauran attended the University of Connecticut Medical School, graduating in 1989. As a Scholars in Surgery recipient, Dr. Magauran was headed for Orthopedics or Trauma Surgery, until he discovered Ophthalmology. With a penchant for physics, ophthalmology combined medicine and physics in incredible ways. He was hooked. After a year at Hartford Hospital and a year as a general practitioner in East Longmeadow at the Medical Care Center, he headed down the road to ophthalmology.
- MD, University of Connecticut
- MBA, University of Massachusetts
- CPE, from the American Association of Physician Leaders
- Board certified in Ophthalmology
- Board eligible in Clinical Informatics
- Fellowship, Ophthalmic Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, Kresge Eye Institute
- MedFetch: Literature Service
- Kerrigan Airviews
- openEMR: Ophthalmology
- Three years in Dublin at University College Dublin
- and four years in a castle with the Benedictines of Glenstal
Dr. Magauran’s curriculum vitae.