Adult Golf Living Community Fort Myers FL
Discover the Verandah Side of You
- Play on 2 championship golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus and Jack Nicklaus II or Bob Cupp
- Drive through the oak tree-lined meandering roads
- Kayak along the sun-dappled riverfront of the Orange River
- Walk, jog, or run on 9 miles of trails and boardwalks
- Stay fit in our newly renovated Riverfront Clubhouse with state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Try new clubs and activities hosted by the Lifestyle and Activities Director
- Enjoy a morning cup of coffee at Blossom’s Café
- Treat yourself to lunch or drinks at The River House Lounge
- Take a walk with your furry friend to our Dog Park
- Interested in learning more about Verandah? Register here for more information
This private golf course community has a unique, natural beauty that is truly breathtaking. Among the moss-draped oak trees and meandering roads, Verandah provides a peaceful sanctuary among a vibrant and active lifestyle. The Orange River is the perfect back drop to The River House Lounge, complete with a full bar and waitstaff, and Blossom’s Café, where you can sit and have a relaxing morning. The newly renovated Fitness Center has everything you could want including spin classes, an outdoor resort-style pool, 5 Har-Tru tennis courts, plus all new workout machines and more. Verandah’s 2 championship golf courses incorporate challenging vistas and gorgeous views while offering an exciting experience.
Verandah is also right around the corner from The Shops at Verandah, home to popular retailers such as Publix, Walgreens, and Wells Fargo. If that doesn’t offer what you need, Verandah is conveniently located fifteen minutes from downtown Fort Myers.
With every need attended to, life at Verandah is truly like living in paradise. To visit Verandah, call 888-685-4094 or register here for more information.